top of page
EVENTS & EXHIBITS
The Fraser Gallery celebrates and promotes visual arts and craft on the Northumberland Shore. A series of exhibits are offered from June to September with an event to celebrate the opening of each show. Each year sees a new line-up of established and early career artists in visual arts. The past line-ups have included Alan Siliboy, Joy Laking, the Pugwash Collective and numerous North Shore Artists. Fine Craft is included in exhibitions.
Past Shows. Look for upcoming shows in 2023
- Fri, Sept 02The FraserThis show expresses the beauty that is within and that surrounds us. Immerse yourself in "My Paradise".
- Fri, Aug 12The FraserClay finds communicative function in the hands of two women.
- Fri, Aug 12The FraserImpressionist inspired rugs and tapestries.
- Fri, Aug 12The FraserArt quilts comprise the illustrations in “Sing in the Spring” a children's book written by Sheree Fitch.
- Fri, Jul 22The FraserStart With A Line is an exploration of, and celebration of, drawing in all its variations.
- Fri, Jul 22The FraserAngela will delight us with her hooked rugs along with textile creations.
- Fri, Jul 01The FraserKelly invites us to get a glimpse into the labyrinth of a mushroom.
- Fri, Jul 01The FraserArtists: Christene Sandeson, Andrea Carroll and Debby Finkbeiner
- Fri, Jun 17The FraserJoin author Magi Nams for an introduction to her book, readings and a Q&A session. Books will be available for sale! A Journey to Self Through Exploring Nature.
- Fri, Jun 10The FraserA wonderful show of emotional journeys, celebrations of nature and community.
- Fri, Jun 03The FraserAn amazing array of colour explosions will be on display as we celebrate our young artists.
Guidelines an Agreement
bottom of page